MAGIX Vegas Pro is a professional program for multi-track recording, editing and editing of video and audio streams. The tools contained in ‘Vegas Pro’ allow editing, and real-time processing of the formats DV, AVCHD, HDV, SD / HD-SDI and XDCAM ™, accurate audio correction, creating surround sound and dual-layer DVDs. You can burn Blu-ray discs directly from the timeline to save the recording in high quality. Creating standard DVDs with complex video, subtitles, multilingual menus and adding comments will not be difficult.
• Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
• Processor: 2.5 GHz 4-core processor (3 Ghz and 8 cores recommended for 4K)
• RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended, 32 GB recommended for 4K)
• Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
• Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®: For hardware rendering (NVEnc), GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4 GB; AMD / ATI®: Radeon with 4 GB and VCE 3.0 or higher (Radeon Pro series with 8 GB for HDR and 32 bit projects) or Intel®: GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher
• Other: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
• Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. The program requires one-time registration.
Bit depth: 64bit
Language: Multilingual + (Russian)